If you’re on your path of recovery from alcohol addiction or something else, there is some great inspirational wisdom waiting for you in this post.
Here, we have shared 50 Inspirational Recovery Quotes, which can prove a great motivational force when the path seems steep.
You can battle against addiction, health issues more easily when you follow the inspirational wisdom that has been shared in this post.
These 50 inspirational recovery quotes give you the necessary power so that you can come out winning against addiction.
Let’s get started.
50 Inspirational Recovery Quotes
Here are the inspirational recovery quotes for you:
1. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
2. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination.
3. I’m not telling you it is going to be easy; I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
4. My recovery must come first so that everything I love in life doesn’t have to come last
5. Don’t let you’re the past steal your present.
6. I don’t need alcohol to see the world in its depths, I carry the sun in me.
7. The road to Recovery will not always be easy, but I will take it one day at a time. Focusing on the moments I’ve dreamed about for so long.
8. Recovery is hard. Regret is harder.
9. Great acts are made up of small deeds.
10. I am not defined by my relapses, but by my decision to remain in recovery despite them.
11. Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change.
12. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
13. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
14. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
15. Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off. – Demi Lovato
16. Courage doesn’t have the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. – Napoleon Bonaparte
17. Recovery is about progression, not perfection.
18. The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now. – Oprah Winfrey
19. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
20. If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking. – Zen Proverb
21. My recovery must come first so that everything I love in life does not have to come last.
22. A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault. – John Henry Newman
23. Recovery didn’t open the gates of heaven and let me in. Recovery opened the gates of hell and let me out.
24. The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
25. Sometimes, we motivate ourselves by thinking of what we want to become. Sometimes we motivate ourselves by thinking about who we don’t ever want to be again. – Shane Niemeyer
26. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. Change your thoughts, change your life. – Lao Tzu
28. You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed, or unworthy. You were created to be victorious. – Joel Osteen
29. He conquers who endures. – Persius
30. I know you’re tired, I know you feel like giving up, but you’re not going to. You know why? Because you are strong, and when you’ve survived through all the shit your addiction has put you through, you can survive Recovery.
31. Recovery begins at exactly that moment when you are completely broken to pieces and must surrender to unfamiliar and uncomfortable ways to be rebuilt into who you were meant to be.
32. When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
33. Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese proverb
34. No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. – George Chakiris
35. People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them. – George Bernard Shaw
36. The goal isn’t to be Sober. The goal is to love yourself so much that you don’t need to drink.
37. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
38. Change your behaviors, and your feelings will follow. – Susan McManhon
39. Recovery is not a race. You don’t have to feel guilty if it takes you longer than you thought it would.
40. A compassionate approach leads to less addiction. – Johann Hari
41. Even in the midst of devastation, something within us always points the way to freedom. – Sharon Salzberg
42. May you always be overwhelmed by the grace of God rather than by the cares of life.
43. All the suffering, stress, and addiction come from not realizing you already are what you are looking for. – Jon Kabat Zinn
44. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
45. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
46. As you awaken to your divine nature, you’ll begin to appreciate the beauty in everything you see, touch, and experience.
47. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. – C.S. Lewis
48. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
50. No other road, no other way, no day but today. – Jonathan Larson
Well, with this inspirational quote, we have come to the end of this presentation on 50 Inspirational Recovery Quotes.
We have made sure to share with you the best possible recovery quotes that will give you strength, courage, and hope to deal with addiction.
Thanks for visiting.