Are you bored with your life and looking for some excitement in your life? Then you should definitely try out these riddles.
Here, we list out 15 Impossible Riddles to Test Your Brain.
Riddles are brain teasers that pose a challenge to you. For some, they prove as a brain exercise, for others they are a brain tonic.
Nonetheless, Riddles are quite exciting and go on to take your life to a new platform. They are extensively used as a perfect time pass and to test the capabilities of your brain. So, whenever you feel bored, simply try to solve some riddles. It would surely pump a lot of excitement into your brain.
Having said that, riddles can be easy, difficult or impossible to solve. To begin with, you can start by solving easy riddles. However, for many, this proves a child’s play, and they get easily fed up with these kinds of riddles.
So, if you are looking for some excitement in your life, some serious challenge that engages your brain for quite a good amount of time, then you should try to solve some difficult and impossible riddles.
Famous Logos with Hidden Messages
In fact, by solving difficult and impossible riddles, you get a lot of satisfaction. There’s a sense of achievement that you derive by solving impossible riddles. They not only test your brain capabilities but also prove to be a source of pleasure and excitement for you.
However, finding impossible riddles can be tricky for lots of users. You may get confused to figure out and distinguish the easy riddles from the difficult ones. Plus, it takes a lot of time in finding the most appropriate riddles.
So, to make your job easy, we have chosen some of the most difficult, and interesting riddles that prove to be a brain teaser for you.
Just try out these 15 Impossible Riddles to Test Your Brain, and we are sure that you would not be disappointed at all. On the contrary, you will feel much excited solving these impossible riddles.
Now, let us go ahead and explore these impossible riddles to test your brain. It’s time to put on your thinking caps.
15 Amazing Riddles
1. Name the one which has four fingers and a thumb, but is not living?
Answer: A Glove
2. I have keys, but I don’t have any locks.
I have space, but there is no room.
You can enter, but you cannot go outside.
3. I need light to live, but if the light shines on me, I die.
Answer: A Shadow
4. Name me. I get wet when drying?
Answer: A Towel
5. I need food to live. But if you give me water, I will die.
6. I come once in a minute, twice in a moment, but you will not find me in a thousand years.
Answer: The Letter ‘M.’
7. Name the word which is spelled incorrectly in the dictionary?
8. There are ten fish in a tank.
4 Swim away
How many are left?
Answer: The fish cannot leave the tank.
9. Three Doctors said that Robert is their brother. Robert said he had no brothers. Who is lying?
Answer: Nobody is lying. The Doctors were Robert’s sisters.
10. A Man was murdered in his office. The Suspects were Julie, Gerry, Jason, Sophie, and Nick. The Numbers 6, 4, 9, 10, 11 are written on the Calendar with Blood.
Answer: Jason is the Killer. J for June – the 6 (sixth) month. A for April – the 4 (fourth) month. S for September – the 9 (ninth) month. O for October – the 10 (tenth) month. N for November the 11(eleventh) month.
11. A father and son’s age add up to 66. If the father’s age is the son’s age reversed. How old are the father and the son?
Answer: The right answers are 60 and 6, 51 and 15, 42 and 24.
12. Holes in the bottom, the left, and the right. Yet it holds water with all its might. What is it?
Answer: A sponge
13. Two men are playing chess. They play five games in all. Each of them wins three games. How?
Answer: They weren’t playing each other.
14. What goes through towns and over the hills but never moves?
15. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. However, five minutes later they both go out together and have a wonderful dinner together. How is this possible?
Answer: The wife is a photographer
We hope that you spent quality time solving these 15 Impossible Riddles to test your brain. Do share your comments with us.